Join HawgSports.com publisher Trey Biddy as he leaves Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium with his thoughts and opinions on Arkansas’ nail-biting 31-28 win over No. 17 Mississippi State.
HAWGSPORTS IS ONLY $1 THE FIRST MONTH!! Or take an annual subscription with a 30% discount!! Get insider Razorback coverage from the #1 independent source on sports and recruiting in Arkansas with interactive coverage from the best in the industry for a fraction of the regular rate! No promo code is required for this offer, only HIT THIS LINK, and you get the deal!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!
NEW. 1 IN RAZORBACK COVER
Get unparalleled, in-depth, and over-analyzed Razorback coverage that more than meets the expectations of the industry leader in Razorback team sites, led by Trey Biddy, Danny West and Curtis Wilkerson — complete with analysis, videos, photos, breaking news and insider information from our team. In addition, you get full and intensive coverage of all three major sports, football, basketball and baseball. We have a combined 30 years of experience with Razorback athletics professionally at HawgSports.com.
You get the very best recent recruiting coverage from the top executive in West. Not only will you know what’s going on with features like our Big Red Recruiting Board, our Crystal Ball predictions, prospect updates, big photo stories, inside information on the Razor’s Edge Premium Forum and more, you’ll know where things are going go before everyone else. West has over ten years of experience recruiting Razorbacks and has also followed the Razorbacks throughout his life.
The Legendary Razor’s Edge Forum is now better than ever with the newly released state-of-the-art design with easy-to-use features like dark mode, notifications, tracking features, and easy-to-access gifs and photos that only enhance the experience. You’ll interact with our experts and knowledgeable fans, many of whom bring their own insider knowledge. You’ll get instant answers to your questions from our team, a great cast of moderators, and our members. Join our regular recruiting chats, our VIP recruiting podcast, game threads, live updates from press conferences and events, regular discussions among like-minded Razorback fans and more.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE:
1) Spoon. From team news to recruiting firsts to expert analysis, HawgSports is the undisputed leader for insider Razorback sports information. No publication breaks stories anymore or has the reputation of trusted reporting like HawgSports. And there’s no slowing down in the off-season with live recruiting journey updates, camp scoop and unparalleled team coverage.
2) Exclusive content. There are a myriad of member favorite features, including the Big Red Football and Basketball Recruiting Board to keep you up to date with the latest recruitment trends, the Crystal Ball to let you know who we think the next Razorback will be Commitment, the Transfer Portal and more.
3) Daniel. Danny West has been covering the Razorbacks for a decade, recruiting and quickly establishing himself as the leader in the field. No one breaks the recruiting news, paints the big picture, or has a better reputation than Danny West when it comes to recruiting pigs. HawgSports members get a direct line to the No. 1 recruiter in Arkansas, and no one covers their respective beat better. West has deep connections within the Razorback program.
4) Trey. Trey Biddy has been the publisher of the industry’s most trusted and successful Razorback subscription site for over 17 years. Not only was he the first to break stories like the hiring of Chad Morris or the firing of John Pelphrey and Mike Anderson, he’s meticulously guided you through the weeds with the last two coaching searches, along with breaking the one assistant coach hire after the other. No one gives a better insight or has closer ties to Razorback football.
5.) curtis. Curtis Wilkerson is the newest addition to the HawgSports Team. Having worked for Busting Brackets and Prep Hoops with a background as a player, recruiter, coach, and administrator, along with a background in NAIA-level sports medicine, Wilkerson brings in-depth analysis of Razorback Hoops and recruiting. The McCrory (Ark.) native also covers all aspects of the major Razorback sports, including football and baseball.
6) Community. The legendary Razor’s Edge VIP forum is the most popular subscriber message board in Arkansas, as it is not only the most informative, but also the best place for Razorback discussions among the enthusiast, the connoisseur, and the insightful Hog fan. The forum is moderated to keep the information fun and the conversation flowing without an overwhelming amount of bickering and power struggles. In addition, significant improvements are on the way to improve the user experience. Get exclusive content and information, connect with Hog fans around the world, and discuss news as it comes out.
7) 2000. The site produces more than 2000 unique articles per year, including approximately 750 VIP stories – a pace of nearly 170 articles per month and more than 60 VIP articles per month – and that does not include the insights and opinions expressed on the Razor’s Edge Forum. or other Razorback related content produced from the 247Sports Network.
8) More. In addition to the HawgSports staff, 247Sports has the nation’s best group of analysts, such as National Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong and regional recruiting analyst Gabe Brooks, who drop by regularly to contribute important Razorback news from around the country and region. 247Sports has the largest recruiting team in the entire country.
9) 247Sport and CBS. HawgSports made the jump to 247Sports a year ago to be among the industry’s top innovators. With the power of CBS behind it and the recent acquisition of the Scout.com network, the new 247Sports super network is always on the cutting edge of improving user experience. The best independent Razorback team site is now with the best company.
10) Fewer ads. Annual subscribers get a significantly reduced ad experience on the site. In the forums, the interspersed ads between posts are removed for subscribers.
11) The 247Sports recruitment database and all its features. The database is constantly updated and complete with updated timelines for each prospect and includes 247Sports’ exclusive CRYSTAL BALL feature with updated expert predictions on where each prospect is headed with more inside information on why we made the choice.
12) Access to all 247Sports Network. In addition to HawgSports’ premium content, you can read articles on every site in the network. That means you get insider access to not just one, but ALL the schools you care about and their enemies. If you opt for the annual package. BONUS: You can view any team’s VIP message boards with an annual VIP membership.
13) A fresh, clean look. Not only do you have access to all the firsts, news, and features listed above, but you get it all in a platform that’s fast and easy to use, complete with the industry’s latest, most feature-rich, and easy-to-navigate message boards. complete with the new ‘dark mode’ option. We also have the best and most user-friendly mobile platform in the industry. Don’t worry if you’re away from your computer – 247Sports offers full access on tablets and smartphones. So you get your Razorback team and recruiting news anytime, anywhere.
14) Text Alerts. HawgSports not only reports the news first, but makes sure you get the news first by texting you when there’s a commitment or big team story.
15) CBS All-Access after the promotion ends. Commercial Free CBS All-Access is a $99 annual value that you get absolutely free as long as you are subscribed to HawgSports.com once your promotional period ends!! Watch free movies, commercial free shows, sports and other live programs at home or on the go.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED SUBSCRIPTION
Conditions: This deal is ending soon. This promotion is for new members only. Paramount+ access? -After the promotional period in which the VIP member is renewed. 247Sports.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time. Please write [email protected] with all your questions.