With six games this weekend, the NFL playoffs begin, highlighted by Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers looking for a Super Bowl replay.
No team has repeated for Lombardi trophies since 2003 and 2004 when – you guessed it – Tom BradyThe team made it to New England.
Tampa Bay will come very close and fall short against a familiar foe. This is how it will shake.
(2) Kansas City Chiefs over (7) Pittsburgh Steelers
(6) New England Patriots more than (3) Buffalo Bills
(4) Cincinnati Bengals more than (5) Las Vegas Raiders
(6) New England Patriots more than (1) Tennessee Titans
(2) Kansas City Chiefs over (4) Cincinnati Bengals
(2) Kansas City Chiefs more than (6) New England Patriots
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (7) Philadelphia Eagles
(6) San Francisco 49ers more than (3) Dallas Cowboys
(4) Los Angeles Rams more than (5) Arizona Cardinals
(6) San Francisco 49ers more than (1) Green Bay Packers
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (4) Los Angeles Rams
(2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers over (6) San Francisco 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 34-30
Dustin Baker is a political scientist who graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2007. He hosts a podcast with Bryant McKinnie, which airs every Wednesday with Raun Sawh Y Sally from Minneapolis. His Viking hobby dates back to 1996. He listed guilty pleasures: Peanut Butter Ice Cream, ‘The Sopranos’ and The Doors (the band).