Every month, the developers of Free Fire release a new Elite Pass for the game, which includes a collection of exclusive rewards like costume packs and more. At the end of September, the season 40 pass has come to an end.
Season 41 of the Free Fire Elite Pass has also started in the Battle Royale title. Players can earn various rewards, such as the Sultan of Lapis Pack and the Sultanah of Cerulea Pack, by collecting the appropriate number of badges.
Free Fire Elite Pass Season 41 Price, Rewards, and Other Details
Theme and price
The Free Fire Elite Pass season 41 theme is Mesmerizing Nights, and as mentioned above, it’s already started on Free Fire.
Like all other passes, Garena has made two different paid versions available on Free Fire, namely the Elite Pass and the Elite Bundle. To acquire them, players will have to shell out 499 and 999 diamonds, respectively.
Without any purchase, the Elite Pass also offers certain items at no cost. Here are all the free rewards from the new Free Fire Elite Pass Season 41:
- 50 gold (0 badges)
- Avatar of Distant Serenity (5 Badges)
- 3x scan (10 badges)
- 1x pet food (20 badges)
- 1 gold voucher (30 badges)
- Tale of Eclipse Jacket (40 badges)
- 1 Diamond Royale voucher (50 badges)
- 1x Box of Shards (60 Badges)
- 1x discount coupon (70 badges)
- 1x pet food (80 badges)
- 1x Box of Evo Pistol Tokens (85 Badges)
- 300 gold (90 badges)
- Lunaris T-Shirt (100 Badges)
- 3x Summon Airdrop (120 badges)
- 1 gold voucher (130 badges)
- 3x Resupply Map (140 badges)
- 1x Box of Evo Pistol Tokens (145 Badges)
- Banner of Invisible Wonders (150 Insignia)
- 500 gold (160 badges)
- 1x Box of Shards II (170 Badges)
- 3x Bonfires (180 badges)
- 1 Gold Royale voucher (190 badges)
- Lapis Jubilee Parachute (200 badges)
- 1x Box of Evo Pistol Tokens (205 Badges)
- 3 Gold Royale vouchers (210 badges)
- 3 reward tokens (220 badges)
- 500x Universal Shard (225 badges)
The ones mentioned above are the free rewards. If the user purchases the Elite Pass on Free Fire, they will be eligible to claim the exclusives.