How much does tyson Fury earn?
Here are the betting odds for Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3.
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3 is finally here and is expected to be one of the most exciting boxing cards in recent memory. The main event will culminate one of the most important trilogies in the history of the sport when two great heavyweights go to war.
Fury is looking to earn a second straight victory over Wilder after taking a TKO victory in early 2020. In their first meeting, Wilder earned a split decision victory in one of the most forceful battles in heavyweight boxing history. .
The two heavyweights were supposed to fight in their trilogy to highlight the summer fight series, but it was postponed after Fury tested positive for COVID-19.
Wilder and Fury have been getting on their nerves for the better part of three years, in and out of the cage. The bad blood between the top two heavyweights will make the trilogy that much more interesting to watch.
Unsurprisingly, sports bettors will flock to their local sportsbooks to bet on fights. Wilder vs. Fury 3 have fluctuated wildly in the last weeks and months leading up to the event.
Our friends at WynnBet and BetSided have you covered with all the latest betting information for the Wilder vs. Fury 3.
Full betting odds for Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 3
- Deontay Wilder (+225) vs. Tyson Fury (-348)
- Efe Ajagba (+155) vs. Frank Sanchez (-215)
- Robert Helenius (+155) vs. Adam Kownacki (-230)
- Jared Anderson (-3000) vs. Vladimir Tereshkin (+1100)
- Edgar Berlanga (-5000) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (+1500)
- Julian Williams (-1200) vs. Vladimir Hernandez (+750)
- Robeisy Ramirez (-750) vs. Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz (+475)
- Mike Marshall (+3000) vs. Viktor Vykhryst (-3500)