The year is coming to an end and Niantic has planned a special month Pokemon Go players.
From tomorrow, December 1st, Season of Heritage starts and will last until March 1st. It seems that Professor Willow has discovered a historic cave site with a giant door that has strange unlocking mechanisms.
Somehow this has to do with exploring heritage, such as the history of places, Pokemon and other trainers. According to rumbling online, this may be a hint of what to expect during the season leading up to the release of Pokemon Legends: Arceus on January 28th.
You can see the upcoming Switch game is set in an older version of the Sinnoh region where you will try to complete the first Pokedex ever. So it is possible that we will have a history lesson on this during the Heritage season. We have to wait and find out.
Part of the season includes Incense Day on December 5th which will contain Pokemon Swinub. Here, Professor Willow will recruit Blanche to help investigate the mechanisms of the mysterious door, and she finds out that the first mechanism requires Stardust and the help of Ice and Ground-type Pokemon like Swinub to activate.
Swinubs runs from kl. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time and is out in nature and attracted to incense. If you are lucky, you may come across a Shiny. During this time, if you develop the Pokémon into Piloswine to get Mamoswine, the latter will know the ancient power of the charged attack.
There will also be event bonuses, such as exclusive Field Research and an item pack containing two incense in the shop for 1 PokeCoin.
You will want to fill up with incense if you have not already done so because the following ice-type Pokemon will be attracted to it from kl. 11.00-12.00, kl. 13.00-14.00 and kl. 15.00-16.00: Seel, Jynx, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snover, and vanilla. If you are lucky, you may encounter Galarian Darumaka.
Use of incense will also attract the following Pokemon from 12.00-13.00, 14.00-15.00 and 16.00-17.00: Onix, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Wooper, Phanpy, Barboach, and if you are lucky, a Lavitar.
However, there is even more to look forward to because from 7.-12. December The Dragonspiral Descent event inspired by the Unova region’s Dragonspiral Tower will take place. There will be more details about that.
There will also be a two-part Pokemon Go Holidays event from 6 p.m. 16.-31. December. You can expect costumed Pokemon, ice-type Pokémon that appear more frequently in the wild, exclusive of Field Research, winter-themed avatar items and lots of bonuses.
December Community Day will also be a busy day and it will actually last two days. Over Saturday, December 18th and Sunday, December 19th from kl. 11:00 to 17:00 local time, Pokémon, featured throughout 2021’s Community Day events, will appear more frequently in the wild.
In addition, Pokemon participating in 2020’s Community Day events will hatch from eggs and appear in raids.
Event bonuses during this period include three-hour incense and lure modules, and you can expect 1/2 hatching distance for eggs as well as 2x catch XP and catch Stardust.
There will also be a special bonus this weekend: start Friday, December 17th at 13:00 local time and up to and including Sunday, December 19th at 23.59 local time, there will be a 25% reduction in star dust costs for trades and an extra special trade per trade. day.
There will also be a special one-time purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokeCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, six Star Pieces, an Elite FastTM and an Elite ChargedTM. And there will be 30 Ultra Balls available in the store at no cost.
To help you prepare for such a big community day, the maximum amount that Pokémon storage and bag can be expanded to will be increased by 500, which is nice considering all the Pokémon you want to catch. This means that the Pokemon Storage Expansion Cap will go to 5,500 and the Item Bag Expansion Cap will hit 4,500.
If you missed any or just some of the community days this year, here are the wild encounters you can expect on Saturday, December 18th: Machop, Roselia, Swablu, Gible, Snivy and Fletchling. If you are lucky, you can catch a shiny version.
On Sunday, December 19th, the following Pokemon will appear more frequently: Eevee, Duskull, Shinx, Tepig and Oshawott. And yes, you can encounter shiny if you are lucky.
However, it is worth noting that all of the above Pokemon will be attracted to incense and lures no matter what day it is.
But wait, there’s more: December Community Day 2021 will have a special research story available for $ 1 or the equivalent price level in your local currency. There will also be Timed Research running that Saturday until the following Monday and will feature tasks focused on all of the Pokemon that have been involved in Community Day events over the past two years.
There will also be field research assignments, which upon completion will serve Mega Energy for Charizard, Beedrill, Gengar, Gyarados and Altaria.
There will also be lots of Pokemon hatching from 2km of eggs and some fun with Raids.
With eggs, you can expect the following to hatch: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Magikarp, Porygon, Elekid, Magby, Seedot, Piplup and Budew. You can even hatch a shiny one.
The following Pokemon in the 2020 Community Days will appear in raids: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Electabuz, Magmar, Magikarp, Porygon, Seedot and Piplup. You can even catch a shiny one.
And finally, do not forget to earn exclusive features you can earn as you develop some of the following Pokémon from Friday to Sunday:
- Charizard – Develop Charmeleon into a Charizard who knows the fast attacking dragon spirit.
- Beedrill – Develop Kakuna into a Beedrill who knows the Charged Attack Drill Run.
- Alakazam – Develop Kadabra into an Alakazam who knows the fast attack counter.
- Machamp – Develop Machoke into a Machamp who knows the payoff of the charged attack.
- Gengar – Develop Haunter into a Gengar who knows Charged Attack Shadow Punch.
- Gyarados – Develop Magikarp into a Gyarados who knows Charged Attack Aqua Tail.
- Vaporeon – Develop Eevee into a Vaporeon who knows Charged Attack Scald.
- Jolteon – Develop Eevee into a Jolteon who knows Charged Attack Zap Cannon.
- Flareon – Develop Eevee into a Flareon who knows Charged Attack Superpower.
- Espeon – Develop Eevee into an Espeon who knows Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Umbreon – Develop Eevee into an Umbreon who knows Charged Attack Psychic.
- Shiftry – Develop Nuzleaf into a Shiftry who knows Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Altaria – Develop Swablu into an Altaria that knows the Charged Attack Moonblast.
- Empoleon – Develop Prinplup for an Empoleon who knows Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Luxray – Develop Luxio into a Luxray that knows Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
- Roserade – Develop Roseria into a Roserade that knows. the rapid attack of ball seeds. Or develop Roselia into a Roserade who knows the Charged Attack Fire-type Weather Ball
- Garchomp – Develop Gabite into a Garchomp who knows the charged attacking ground power.
- Rhyperior – Develop Rhydon into a Rhyperior who knows Charged Attack Rock Wrecker.
- Electivire – Develop Electabuzz into an Electivire who knows Charged Attack Flamethrower.
- Magmortar – Develop Magmar into a Magmortar who knows Charged Attack Thunderbolt.
- Leafeon – Develop Eevee into a Leafeon who knows Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Glaceon – Develop Eevee into a Glaceon who knows the charged attack water pulse.
- Porygon-Z – Develop Porygon2 for a Porygon-Z who knows Charged Attack Tri Attack.
- Dusknoir – Develop Dusclops into a Dusknoir who knows Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Serperior – Develop Servine for a Serperior who knows the Charged Attack Frenzy Plant.
- Emboar – Develop Pignite into an Emboar who knows Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- Samurott – Develop Dewott into a Samurott who knows the Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Talonflame – Develop Fletchinder into a Talonflame who knows Fast Attack Incinerate.
- Sylveon – Develop Eevee into a Sylveon who knows Charged Attack Psyshock
A lot happens in December with Pokemon Go, so do not forget to turn on the game and enjoy all the fun.