NFL Playoffs — AFC wild card game
Las Vegas Raiders (10-7, 5-3 Out) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (10-7, 5-4 Home)
Date: Saturday 15 January 2022
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Event location: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, Ohio
All of them NFL Playoff Bets, Odds & Prop Bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Money Line: LV: (+225) | CIN: (-275)
Scatter: LF: +6 (-105) | CIN: -6 (-115)
Total: 49 – More than: (-110) | Below: (-110)
Odds of Winning Super Bowl LVI: LV: (+5500) | CIN: (+1700)
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire’s projection model.
Forecast: Cincinnati Bengals win (67.4%)
– Cincinnati defeated Las Vegas, 32-13, in the most recent meeting between these two teams in Week 11 of the NFL season.
– Cincinnati is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in his last five games.
– Las Vegas is 4-4 ATS in his last eight road races.
– The total has crossed the line in six of Cincinnati’s nine home games this season.
– The total is over in three of the last five Las Vegas games.
Register for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk-free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to giving DFS game advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS matches on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may use different strategies and player selections when entering matches using his personal account. The opinions expressed in their articles are those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.