Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) looks to be the lead contender again in Fantasy Premier League (FPL) as Liverpool travel to Goodison Park to take on their city rivals in Gameweek 14.
However, there are other options on the radar as well, including: Harry Kane (£12.3 million), Jamie Vardy (£10.6 million) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.9 million), who has now scored his Egyptian team-mate in each of his last three outings.
First, we’ll assess the fallout from the Gameweek 14 Captain Poll, before analyzing the best options, Rate my team (RMT) and the Premier Fantasy Tools reviews prior to Tuesday’s 6:00pm BST deadline.
THE CAPTAIN POLL
Mohamed Salah is the Captain poll leader for the seventh consecutive Gameweek, with just over 50% of our users’ total votes at the time of writing.
second placed Harry Kane got 14.18% of the vote for his home game against Brentford, and would like to go after he’s rested this weekend.
Jamie Vardy is in third place with 7.66%, followed by Callum Wilson (£7.4 million) and Trent Alexander-Arnold, with 4.21% and 3.83% respectively.
MOHAMED SALAH AND TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
HOW HAS CAPTAIN SENSIBLE WORKED UNTIL THIS SEASON?
|1||Error (17)||Fernandes (20)||human (3)|
|2||false (3)||Fernandes (1)||human (8)|
|3||son (10)||Antonio (11)||Fernandes (2)|
|4||Ronald (13)||Error (8)||Lukaku (13)|
|5||Error (12)||human (8)||Ronald (6)|
|6||Ronald (2)||false (7)||Antonio (8)|
|7||Lukaku (2)||Ronaldo (1)||Antonio (2)|
|8||Wrong (13)||debruyne (11)||human (8)|
|9||Error (24)||Havertz (3)||Kane (2)|
|10||false (5)||Foden (2)||Antonio (2)|
|11||false (5)||Aubameyang (-1)||Vardy (2)|
|12||Error (8)||Kane (2)||ronal (5)|
|13||not true (6)||Aubameyang (1)||Alexander Arnold (9)|
Annual plans, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all available now.
Join now to get the following:
- Determine your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get forecasts for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your rosters and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ member exclusives throughout the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-powered stat tables made especially for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature that introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players directly.
ALREADY A USER? CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW AT SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO START A MEMBER ACCOUNT