Xavi Hernández has started his reign at Barcelona with ten new rules.
The Spanish and club legend has reportedly given his players ten rules that they must follow.
Here are the ten rules:
1. The use of mobile phones has been prohibited in the Sports City, the Locker Room and the Team Bus.
2. All players must shake hands with club staff upon arrival for practice.
3. Each player will have a personalized diet and exercise plan.
4. Each player will have an individualized gym training plan.
5. The use of Social Networks on the eve of match day and on match day is prohibited.
6. There are limits on personal travel outside of the day-to-day club.
7. Players may NOT come home late within 48 hours of the game.
8. Group breakfast and lunch will be mandatory.
9. Extreme sports will be prohibited.
10. Players excluded from the squad must attend the game and be at the Camp Nou one hour before the game.